Rev. Fr. Daniel PullelilPresident
Edicheria EppachenVice President
George Varughese (Jomon)Secretary
John Thomas (Kuttachen)Event Coordinator
Saramma Thomas (Santhamma)Event Coordinator
Annual Report 2018
Psalm: 29 :11 “The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless HIS people with peace”
Office bearers 2018
Vicar / President – Rev Fr Daniel Pullelil
Vice President – Edicheria Eppachen
Treasurer – Mr. Alex Jacob
Secretary – Mr. George Varughese
Event Coordinators – Mr. John Thomas & Mrs. Saramma Thomas
We have 19 members on the roll. Most of the members attended the scheduled meetings
Monthly meetings were conducted on the 4th Wednesday of the month however based on popular sentiment, it was changed to the last Saturday of the month from 2 pm to 4 pm.
During the year, many activities were held and were found to be quite successful and beneficial to all who attended. Although most of the attendees were seniors, many events were open to the entire congregation.
- Saturday September 1 2018, the Seniors visited Martyrs’ Shrine in Midland, Ontario, and were able to attend the Holy Mass. Everyone agreed that it was a blessed trip.
- Wednesday Aug 22 2018, the Seniors had a formal session regarding smart phone usage and features. Mr. Sony Mankidy and his team explained the usage/features of the smartphones. There were cell phones for sale at a discounted price and all the proceeds from the sales were donated to the church. A raffle was also held for the attendees, Mr. Alex Jacob was the winner and was awarded a price by Mr. Sony Mankidy. A great thank you to Sony and the team.
- Saturday, September 22 2018, a computer training class was held at our church by Mr. Mathew Thomas. As an Information technology Architect who covered all the aspects of modern computers. Thanks to Mr. Mathew Thomas for his excellent presentation.
- Seniors Forum members presented a group song at the parish night celebration at our Church.
- We are planning to have three more events, Financial planning session, Medical forum and a charity drive.